Cobra 29 NW AM/FM
- For night drivers who want a quality radio with all the features that make it safe and easy to use in the dark
Dual-Mode AM/FM Newly Added!
The Cobra 29 NW AM/FM classic with NightWatch is the #1 CB choice for night drivers! It's packed with all the features and reliability of the Cobra 29, plus NightWatch technology that illuminates the radio controls for easy use in the dark. The backlighting is powered by a dedicated circuit designed to maximize illumination while minimizing eye fatigue. The Cobra 29 NW is perfect for the CB user who wants a reliable radio that works well in the dark.
|Model / SKU:||Cobra C29NWFM|
|Recommended for:||Use in pick-up trucks, semi trucks and other vehicles with ample room for mounting a full-sized radio. Ideal for night drivers who want a quality radio with all the features that's safe and easy to use in the dark.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address, Backlit Display, Built-in SWR, Delta Tune, Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Instant Channel 9/19, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain, Tactile Controls|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|7.25" W x 8.63" D x 2.25" H|
|To download / view the manual, please click here.|
Now NightWatch comes to the 29 LTD Classic! The NightWatch series continues Cobra's unmatched tradition of enhancing safety and convenience for professional drivers with the 29 NW LTD. NightWatch technology illuminates the radio's function settings for easy viewing at night. The unique, solid-state, electro-luminescent backlighting is powered by a dedicated integrated circuit to maximize night vision while minimizing eye fatigue. Other Cobra 29 LTD Series models available include the Cobra 29 LTD Classic, the NightWatch and Weather Cobra 29 LTD, the Chrome Cobra 29 LTD and the Bluetooth Cobra 29 LTD.
- Dual-Mode AM/FM
- 9-Foot Microphone Cord - For easy reach within any area of the vehicle
- Front Microphone Connector - Allows convenient installation in or under dash
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to feel where the dial is in its rotation without taking your eyes off the road
- PA Capability - Use your CB radio as a public address system with PA speaker; incoming signals can also be monitored through PA
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- Switchable Noise Blanker - For increased noise reduction
- NightWatch Illuminated Front Panel - Ideal for switch and control recognition day or night
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output - The maximum allowed by law
- Instant Channel 9 and 19 - Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19
- Antenna Warning Indicator Illuminates when antenna needs checking
A great radio. Transmitting is top peak performance! Also love the NW Glow at night!
Works like it should, love the classic look
I received my radio in 3 to 4 days as you as you advertised. And my radio was working at, thank you very much
I didn't give it 5 stars because the microphone is kinda cheesy compared to the old ones but it gets the job done. And the speaker is weaker then I remember my old c29s being. Other then that it is a good 'ol cobra 29. The 29 is the truckers favorite radio and most of them run aftermarket mics so I guess cobra figures they can skimp on something that's just going to get tossed anyways.
Paired with my Astatic 636l mic and external speaker this thing works great. And I love the way nightwatch looks.
PA function let's you redirect the receive audio outside so if someone calls you when your out of the jeep you can hear it.
RCR got it in my hands quickly.
Great radio. Works great. Simple to use. Built in SWR meter is convenient. Would definitely recommend this radio.