Stainless Steel Potbelly Spring
- If you don't think there's a spring that can handle your oversized antenna, think again.
- Our beefiest stainless steel spring option
- Weather- and rust-resistant
This is an affordable alternative to the Hustler CB Antenna Spring. Recommended for a 5' or longer antenna and other large, heavy CB antennas such as Monkey Made, Predator, the 102" whip. This spring's stainless steel construction is weather- and rust-resistant and designed to last.
|Model / SKU:||JBC305SS|
|Recommended for:||For 5' or longer fiberglass antennas, and other large, heavy CB antennas like Monkey Made, Predator or 102" whips.|
|All CB antennas using an industry-standard 3/8" x 24" thread.|
|Easy, tool-free install. Screw the spring into any CB stud or mount, then screw the antenna into the top of the disconnect. Spring can be used in conjunction with a quick disconnect - they are simply stacked/screwed on top of one another. Each spring is about 4” tall.|
|Product Includes:||CB Antenna Spring|
This CB antenna spring is designed for antennas up to 102" and built from quality rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Protects antenna and mount from damage
- Super heavy-duty design built for antennas up to 102"
- Stainless steel construction for long life and rust resistance
- Fits all standard 3/8" x 24 antennas and mounts