Procomm Pro Ring 9' Coax Cable with FME
- 9 foot Pro Ring low profile coax cable with 1/2" hole
- Weather-resistant build and easy installation
- FME screw-off connection allows for easy cable routing
This 9’ coax cable is unique because it leaves your mount at a 90-degree angle, perfectly suited for low-profile, tight installations. The FME (for mobile equipment) end is reduced from 3/4" to 3/8" with a threaded connector, making it much easier to run your coax through narrow spots. It screws on and off with ease, making installation, drilling and cable routing much simpler.
|Model / SKU:||PRC9|
|Compatible with:||All CB radios. The ring terminal is compatible with lug-style studs.|
The Pro Ring connector from Procomm is an extremely well-built, versatile and respected cable connection. The small amount of room that the Pro ring utilizes make it the perfect choice for use under headliners or installations where space is limited.
The Pro Ring connector is weatherproof, low-profile and easy to install. It can be installed below or above the mount surface.
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interference
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longevity
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 50 ohm RG-58A/U coax
Cable just the right length, work perfect with my fender mount