President Johnson II
- Feature Rich 12/24-volt CB radio
- 6-pin microphone with channel controls
- DIN size with a front-facing speaker for in-dash mounting
$35 Mail-In rebate for the President Johnson II. Valid May 1st - July 31st 2018! Click Here to download the rebate form.
The Johnson II is truly a President of CB radios. Built on a rugged chassis and compatible with both 12 and 24 volt vehicles, this CB radio gives you the power and range you need while standing up to tough working conditions. If you're a professional driver or someone looking for a high quality radio for your off-road rig, tractor, or commercial vehicle, look no further. Backed with a 5-year warranty when purchased with a President antenna, this CB radio boasts a feature set that includes : NOAA weather channels, channel scanning, PA, automatic squelch, RF gain and a 6-pin microphone with channel buttons.
|Model / SKU:||President Johnson II|
|Recommended for:||Drivers who want a long-lasting, compact CB that has a depth of features. This radio is ideal for off-road use in Jeeps, Cruisers, Tractors and HD equipment.|
|Radio Features:||Weather, Backlit Display, Channel Scanning, Auto Squelch, Instant Channel 9/19, Dual Watch, Beep function, ANL filter, NB and HI-CUT, RF Gain, Dual Watch, 6-pin Mic with Channel Controls|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|Radio and 6-pin microphone|
Mounting bracket and hardware
Power cord with Fuse
|Two Years OR Five Years with the purchase of a President Antenna|
6.69" x 5.91" x 2.05" / 170 x 150 x 52 mm
|To download or view the manual, please click here.|
The Johnson II is the perfect radio for heavy-duty applications. Built on a rugged chassis, this CB is made for professional drivers who work in tough conditions. You can confidently install the Johnson II in your Jeep, LandCruiser, Dump Truck, Excavator, or Tractor. Extend the warranty of the radio from 2 years to 5 years with the purchase of a President antenna!
- Backlit Display with 3 color options - Change the color of the backlit display to orange, green, or blue.
- NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national weather channels and alerts for severe weather, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- Automatic/Manual Squelch - An optional function that allows the radio to automatically or manually squelch out static, depending on your preference.
- 12/24 volt - One of the only CB's on the market that will work with either 12 or 24 volt vehicles. This is ideal for heavy duty equipment as you don't have to add a power converter.
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- Instant Channel 9/19 - Easily toggle between channels 9 & 19
- Channel Selector - Buttons that allow you to go up and down the channels. A beep is heard each time you change the channel if the Beep function is activated
- Roger Beep - Optional Roger beep that activates after keying the microphone
- Memory Channels - Can memorize 3 channels
- Channel Scanning - The scanning stops as soon as there is a busy channel. The scanning starts automatically 3 seconds after the transmission stops and no key is pressed during 3 seconds.
- AM/FM - This switch allows to select the modulation mode AM or FM. Your modulation mode must correspond with the one of the person you are speaking to
- NB/ANL - Noise Blanker/Automatic Noise Limiter. These filters allow to reduce the background noise and some receiving interferences. A push activates the filters. NB/ANL appears on the display. In FM mode, only the NB filter is active.
- Talkback - Hear your transmission after you send it