President Johnny III
- Compact & rugged 12/24-volt CB radio with a host of features
- 6-pin microphone with channel controls
- Includes weather, PA, channel scanning, automatic squelch & more
If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that Johnny III is the President that truly delivers! Built on a compact HD chassis, the 12/24 volt Johnny III is the perfect radio for your off-road rig, tractor, or commercial vehicle. Backed with a 5-year warranty when purchased with a President antenna, this compact CB radio boasts a similar feature set as many full-sized CB's including: NOAA weather channels, channel scan, PA, automatic squelch, RF gain and a host of other awesome functions. Johnny III's Presidential campaign focus is this, we all need to get outside and spend more time on the trail.
|Model / SKU:
|President Johnny III
|Drivers who want a long-lasting, compact CB that has a depth of features. This radio is ideal for off-road use in Jeeps, Cruisers, Tractors and HD equipment.
|Weather, Public Address, Backlit Display, Channel Scanning, Automatic Squelch, Instant Channel 9/19, Murata Noise Filter, RF Gain, 6-pin Mic with Channel Controls
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.
|Radio and 6-pin microphone
Mounting bracket and hardware
Power cord with Fuse
|Two Years OR Five Years with the purchase of a President Antenna
|4.92" x 1.77" x 5.91" / 125 x 45 x 150 mm
The Johnny III is the perfect radio for heavy-duty applications. Built on a rugged chassis, this CB is extremely resilient to dust & vibration. You can confidently install the Johnny III in your Jeep, Cruiser, Dump Truck, Excavator, or Tractor. Extend the warranty of the radio from 2 years to 5 years with the purchase of a President antenna!
- Backlit Display with 3 color options - Change the color of the backlit display to orange, green, or blue.
- NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national weather channels and alerts for severe weather, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- Automatic Squelch - An optional function that allows the radio to automatically squelch out static so you don't have to do it manually.
- PA Capability - Use CB radio as a public address system with PA speaker; incoming signals can also be monitored through PA
- 12/24 volt - One of the only CB's on the market that will work with either 12 or 24 volt vehicles. This is ideal for heavy duty equipment as you don't have to add a power converter.
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- Instant Channel 9/19 - Easily toggle between channels 9 & 19
- Roger Beep - Optional Roger beep that activates after keying the microphone
- Murata Filter - Advanced noise filter used to cancel out all electrical and abient noise. These filters were originally designed for space craft and are now in the Johnny III!
- External Vox Microphone Jack - The Johnny III is compatible with voice-activated microphones for hands free use.
- Memory Channel - One memory channel is available
- Compact Size - Mounts easily in small-cab vehicles
First radio I received would not transmit, numbers would not completely light up and I could not change colors. The A+ customer service immediately shipped me a new radio and it works like a champ.
This is the perfect radio for my Jeep, especially given the small form factor. It offers tons of features, and the automatic squelch control is a game changer for me. Replaced a Uniden 510XL with this Prez Johnny III and there's a night and day difference between the quality and performance. The Uniden is a toy compared to this thing. Love the clarity, power and most of all the reliability. It's a tank! Right Channel folks were amazing as usual, and they took time to chat with me to work through my needs. Truly a win/win scenario. Buy with confidence!!
Color change is nice, mic us small and light weight some might like, but not me, the weather channel is great, small and light weight cb. The all black color and not chrome is great as I put mine on the dash and not under the dash, channel selector on the mic is not for me as I keep changing the channel, need to get use to this feature I guess,
Customer service is top notch. Unit arrived in a couple days and Right Channel even followed up to see how satisfied I am. Highly recommended.