President Bill II AM/FM
- Ultra-Compact & rugged AM/FM CB radio
- 6-pin microphone with channel controls
- Weather, Channel Scanning, 7 back light display
Our favorite ultra-compact President now available in AM/FM! The President Bill II CB radio is perfect for Jeeps, Tacomas, UTV's and other small-cab vehicles. The radio is nearly the same size as your iPhone and includes a quick release bracket for easy removal. Tuck the radio away in a tight space and control channels with the 6-pin mic. With NOAA weather and channel scanning, what more can you ask from a tiny radio? Extend the radio's warranty to 5 years when purchased with a President Antenna.
|Model / SKU:
|President Bill II
|Drivers who want a long-lasting, compact CB that has a depth of features. This radio is ideal for off-road use in Jeeps, Cruisers, Tractors and HD equipment.
|AM/FM, Weather, 7 Backlit Display Options, Channel Scanning, Manual/Automatic Squelch, Roger Beep, Beep Functions, ANL filter, NB, HI-CUT, Front Facing 6-pin Mic Plug, Quick Release Radio Mount
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.
|Radio and 6-pin microphone
Standard "U" Mounting bracket and hardware
Quick Release Mounting bracket
Power cord with Fuse
|Two Years OR Five Years with the purchase of a President Antenna
|4.02" x 3.94" x 0.98" / 102 x 100 x 25 mm
|To download / view the manual, please click here.
- AM/FM - Operates with both AM & FM modes.
- Backlit Display with 7 color options - Change the color of the backlit display to red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, and clear blue.
- NOAA Weather Channels with Alert - Instant access to national weather channels and alerts for severe weather, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- Channel Scanning
- ANL filter, NB, HI-CUT
- Manual Squelch/ASC- An optional function that allows the radio to manually or automatically squelch out static
- 12 volt - Will work with 12volt vehicles.
- Roger Beep - Optional Roger beep that activates after keying the microphone
- External loudspeaker jack
- Microphone Electret or Dynamic
- Preset channel programmable
- TOT (Time out timer)
- Compact Size - Mounts easily in small-cab vehicles
- President Bill II Manual
Even though I have a Chevy suburban. There are not many spots to install a radio. Since the radio is very small I mounted it in the center console. Fits nicely. Had some issues regarding low transmit wattage but Eva was able to help find the problem
Very nice CB fits my ford maverick just
Great looking radio. Super easy install. Can’t wait to get it in service.
I have not put it in my jeep yet! Looking for a company or person to help me put It in. Then I will give a review on it.
The radio doesn’t live up to the expectations; 1. Squelch is flaky at best. 2. FM Mode doesn’t seem to offer any benefits and haven’t made any contact with FM, nor have I heard anyone on FM. 3. Reception seems ok but so far not much by way of making contacts. At least not with the President Antenna that I purchased as recommended for getting an extended warranty. Swapped to a Tram Mag Mount and made a few more contacts. Unfortunately the CB community doesn’t seem to be what it was in the 70’s & 89’s. But I suspect in part it is the poor quality of the radio transmission. Squelch, ANL filter, NB, and FM all seem useless. BTW I hold a commercial FCC General Radio Operator license and FCC Amateur license and have over 30+ years experience in Communications. USAF 22 yrs, Motorola 8 yrs, T-Mobile 10 yrs plus Amateur and other Comercial Licenses as described earlier.