President Bill II AM/FM
- Ultra-Compact & rugged AM/FM CB radio
- 6-pin microphone with channel controls
- Weather, Channel Scanning, 7 back light display
Our favorite ultra-compact President now available in AM/FM! The President Bill II CB radio is perfect for Jeeps, Tacomas, UTV's and other small-cab vehicles. The radio is nearly the same size as your iPhone and includes a quick release bracket for easy removal. Tuck the radio away in a tight space and control channels with the 6-pin mic. With NOAA weather and channel scanning, what more can you ask from a tiny radio? Extend the radio's warranty to 5 years when purchased with a President Antenna.
$20 Mail-in Rebate! Now through 12/31/22, save $20 on President's AM/FM models when you mail-in this rebate form.
|Model / SKU:||President Bill II|
|Recommended for:||Drivers who want a long-lasting, compact CB that has a depth of features. This radio is ideal for off-road use in Jeeps, Cruisers, Tractors and HD equipment.|
|Radio Features:||AM/FM, Weather, 7 Backlit Display Options, Channel Scanning, Manual/Automatic Squelch, Roger Beep, Beep Functions, ANL filter, NB, HI-CUT, Front Facing 6-pin Mic Plug, Quick Release Radio Mount|
|Compatible with:||Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|Product Includes:||Radio and 6-pin microphone|
Standard "U" Mounting bracket and hardware
Quick Release Mounting bracket
Power cord with Fuse
|Manufacturer Warranty:||Two Years OR Five Years with the purchase of a President Antenna|
|Radio Dimensions:||4.02" x 3.94" x 0.98" / 102 x 100 x 25 mm|
|Download Manual:||To download / view the manual, please click here.|
- AM/FM - Operates with both AM & FM modes.
- Backlit Display with 7 color options - Change the color of the backlit display to red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, and clear blue.
- NOAA Weather Channels with Alert - Instant access to national weather channels and alerts for severe weather, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- Channel Scanning
- ANL filter, NB, HI-CUT
- Manual Squelch/ASC- An optional function that allows the radio to manually or automatically squelch out static
- 12 volt - Will work with 12volt vehicles.
- Roger Beep - Optional Roger beep that activates after keying the microphone
- External loudspeaker jack
- Microphone Electret or Dynamic
- Preset channel programmable
- TOT (Time out timer)
- Compact Size - Mounts easily in small-cab vehicles
- President Bill II Manual
The 4x4 community would love to have this radio. I own one and use it mobile on the road. Great to use when traveling too. Tiny footprint, but packed with features. WX band is helpful when on the trail. Tested FM and it worked well in valleys better than AM. With FM you don’t have to worry about skip coming in disturbing your QSO especially when squelched up. This test was mobile to mobile about 4 miles apart with hills between. This radio does get hot, not a rag chewing radio. If you want FM for rag chewing I suggest the President Thomas.
Right Channel Radio has a excellent website. 73 everyone, and “Keep playing with those radios.”