K40 Magnet CB Antenna
- The ease of a magnetic installation without sacrificing performance at 58" tall
- Conveniently remove antenna from the base in seconds when entering low clearance areas
- All-in-one antenna includes magnet mount, whip antenna & coax
What’s more important: top-notch CB performance with a long antenna or a garage kept vehicle that saves you from a fate of scrapping windshield ice in -20 temps? Fortunately, you don’t have to decide with the K40 Magnet Mount antenna. Thanks to the revolutionary twist-to-remove feature that separates your antenna from the base, you can install or remove the 58” antenna in seconds while the coax and mounting base remain on your rig. This antenna also affords you the freedom to put the pedal to the metal, as the 120 lb. pull magnet is tough enough to stay put at highway speeds.
|Model / SKU:||K40M + K40|
|Recommended for:||Car, van, SUV and pick-up truck owners who want a high-performance CB antenna and the ease of a magnetic installation. The twist-to-remove feature makes this antenna a great option for people who frequently enter low-clearance areas. The whip and coil can be easily stored away while the coax and mount remain in place.|
|Notable Features:||Strong Transmit/Receive Performance, Versatile Mounting Options, Twist-to-Remove Base|
|All CB radios. The magnet mounts to any flat, metallic surface. You can also remove the magnet adapter to install the K40 antenna as a trunk-lip antenna, or to permanently mount it to your vehicle's roof (drilling required).|
|Range(s) provided are for comparison purposes only and are subject to numerous installation and environmental variables. For more detailed information, please see our reference article on CB Antenna Range Approximation.|
|Product Includes:||58" K40 CB antenna|
K40 magnet mount adapter
18' of shielded coax cable
This magnet mount antenna installs more easily and performs better than similar antennas. Unlike other antennas, the K40 antenna can be installed using the included magnetic mount accessory, the standard trunk lip or even as a permanently mounted rooftop antenna! So, if you decide to change the installation type after purchase, not a problem -- this antenna will allow you to do all three!
K40 guarantees its magnet mount antenna will work better than your current similar antenna or it will refund your money! (See manufacturer's site for full details.)
- Magnetic base for easy installation on all flat vehicle surfaces
- Can also be installed permanently on roof or with included trunk-lip adapter
- 120-lb. pull magnet strength
- 57 1/4", 17-7 stainless steel whip antenna
- Includes 18' custom-made RG-58A/U 95%
- Shielded coax, stranded to prevent breakage
- Exclusive METLPLAS construction for superior performance
- Unique capacitor for consistent SWR across all 40 channels
- Base rotates 30 degrees for proper vertical polarization
- Special radiused tip to dissipate static
- Whip retracts 2-1/4" into coil for super easy tuning
- Isolation chamber reduces static damping
- Quarter-turn release makes for easy removal of coil and whip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Five-year warranty
Love this antenna just wish it still came with the weather cap like it did back in the day
No problems with my order. Product was delivered and everything appears as in the pictures on the web. Will do business with RIGHT CHANNEL again.
I've used these antennas for 30 years and like the way they perform. I also like the ease of removing the antenna.
Really like the quick release to back vehicles in the garage great reception highly recommend this unit
I like it