Firestik CB Coax for Dual Antennas - 18'
- Our premium coax cable to use for a dual antenna setup
The more, the merrier - at least when it comes to good friends, firearms and antennas. If you’ve got a dual setup on your vehicle, the RG-59 is one of our most reliable cables for performance. Features hand-soldered Amphenol/Kalibur PL-259 ends for improved reliability and longevity and a 95% shielding rating which helps reduce signal loss and improve transmission range. Length is 18'.
|Model / SKU:||Firestik K9A|
|Coax Type:||RG-59 (Dual Antennas)|
|Product Details:||18' long|
Three PL-259 connections
Stranded center conductor
Durable polyvinyl center
|All CB radios and mount studs that accept a PL-259 coax connection. Intended for dual antenna installations.|
The quality of your communications relies on the quality of your coax. Firestik dual lead, co-phase harness assemblies are made from the RG-59A/U Fire-Flex coaxial cable. They can be used on any dual antenna installation.
Firestik's co-phase harness is made with two 18' (5.5m) leads. All three ends of the cable assembly are terminated with PL-259 type connectors. This cable is designed to be used with Firestik K-4A or R-4A antenna studs and any mounts that use either of these SO-239 stud mounts.
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interference
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longevity
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 75 ohm RG-59A/U coax
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Quality co-phase cable, works as advertised.
FireStik makes the best coax on the market hands down. I've tried other coax brands but nothing compares to FireStik. The coax is more flexible, stronger, and easier run. I've never had a problem with FireStik coax.