Firestik FireRing CB Coax with FME - 9'
- Our most versatile coax cable has a ring-style connection that’s perfectly suited for low-profile installations
- Weather-resistant build and easy installation
- FME screw-off connection allows for easier cable routing through holes and/or firewalls
We knew Firestik was serious when they dubbed this coax the “FireRing”. After all, any reference to a song from the legendary Johnny Cash, no matter how subtle, means business. This 9’ coax cable is unique because it leaves your mount at a 90-degree angle, perfectly suited for low-profile, tight installations. The FME (for mobile equipment) end is reduced from 3/4" to 3/8" with a threaded connector, making it much easier to run your coax through narrow spots. It screws on and off with ease, making installation, drilling and cable routing much simpler. Hook this coax up to your rig and you’ll make Mr. Cash proud.
|Model / SKU:||Firestik MU-8R9|
|Product Details:||9' long|
Low-profile, weather-resistant ring connection
Can be mounted above or below mounting surface
FME connector for easier routing and installation
Stranded center conductor
Polyvinal center for durability
Includes extra-long stud bolt (stud sold separately)
|Compatible with:||All CB radios. The ring terminal is compatible with lug-style studs. Because the ring connection is fairly thick, this coax includes an extra-long stud bolt that will enable the FireRing to be securely fastened to any lug-style stud.|
The FireRing connector from Firestik is an extremely well-built, versatile and respected cable connection. The small amount of room that the FireRing utilizes make it the perfect choice for use under headliners or installations where space is limited.
This cable package includes Firestik's respected FireRing connector, high-quality Fire-Flex cabling, PL-259 connector and FireRing-compatible antenna stud. The stud mount hardware is made from stainless steel. The FireRing connector is weatherproof, low-profile and easy to install. The FireRing can be installed below or above the mount surface.
- Includes FireRing connector, compatible stud, PL-259 connector and Fire-Flex cable
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interference
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longevity.
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 50 ohm RG-58A/U coax.