Cobra 25 LTD
- The toughest midsize CB on the market with RF gain and PA function
- Includes a relatively rich feature set without getting too big
The Cobra 25 LTD is one good looking CB. It deserves to be ogled. Heck, it even deserves to be whistled at. This is a midsize rig that’s built tough and built to perform with clear CB transmissions with adjustable Dynamike boost and RF gain. If you want a rugged unit that’s got classic good looks and high-performing PA, this is the right CB for you. Cue the cat calls.
|Model / SKU:||Cobra C25LTD|
|Use in pick-up trucks, SUVs, semis or cars with ample space to mount a midsize radio. The Cobra 25 LTD is perfect for CB users looking for a midsize radio with a full CB feature set, but don't want to pay extra for bells and whistles.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address, Dynamike Boost, Instant Channel 9/19, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain, Tactile Controls|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|6.25" W x 8.63" D x 2.13" H|
|To download / view the manual please click here.|
Back by popular demand, the Cobra 25LTD is back and better than ever! Professional driver-requested improvements include a front panel microphone connector (for convenient in-dash installation), a 9-foot microphone cord (for easy reach anywhere within the cab), and tactile controls (for added convenience and safety when adjusting functions). MSRP $99.95.
- Front Microphone Connector - Allows convenient installation in or under dash
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to feel where the dial is in its rotation without taking your eyes off the road
- PA Capability - Use your CB radio as a public address system with PA speaker; incoming signals can also be monitored through PA
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- Switchable Noise Blanker - For increased noise reduction
- Dimmer Control - Adjusts brightness of the front panel, channel display and signal strength meter
- Instant Channel 9 and 19 - Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19
- Dimensions - 7-9/32" W x 8-5/8" D x 2-13/64" H
- Warranty - Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Owned one before so thought it would be perfect fit for van upgrades.
Great CB unit, this is actually the second unit that I purchase. I bought my first one about a year ago for Off-roading use and bought a second one to give as a gift to a good friend. The unit does exactly what we need it to do, but also provides great range if off-roading isn’t what you’re buying it for. Definitely recommend!
This is a really nice radio if you have room for a larger unit. It's a bit bigger than the old 19's and has only the features that you actually need. I use a 75 in different vehicle where space is an issue and I find that the 25 is on a completely different level. I'm using it in a 2017+ Super Duty and after finding a suitable ground plane connection I am able to tune a 3' Firestik Firefly, front fender mounted, to 1.5 or less.
Nice website, and the free expedited shipping was great!