Cobra 29 LTD Classic
- Our bestselling full-sized CB, this radio is known for its longevity and durability
- Full features ideal for pickup trucks, semi trucks and other vehicles with ample room for mounting
“Breaker, breaker” never sounded so good. This is a beast of a model that works flawlessly under any condition, whether you’re traveling on washboard roads or simply cruising the super slab. Devotees praise it for its reputation and flawless performance, best used in a vehicle that has the space to accommodate a full-sized rig. Cobra nailed it with this model and has left it virtually unchanged for over 30 years. After all, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
|Model / SKU:||Cobra 29 LTD|
|Recommended for:||Use in pick-up trucks, semi trucks and other vehicles with ample room for mounting a full-sized radio. Ideal for someone who wants a quality radio with a full feature set, but doesn't want to pay extra for all the bells and whistles.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address, Built-in SWR, Delta Tune, Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Instant Channel 9/19, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain, Tactile Controls|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|7.25" W x 8.63" D x 2.25" H|
|To download / view the manual please click here.|
- SWR Calibration - Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance
- 9-Foot Microphone Cord - For easy reach within any area of the vehicle
- Front Microphone Connector - Allows convenient installation in or under dash
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to feel where the dial is in its rotation without taking your eyes off the road
- PA Capability - Use your CB radio as a public address system with PA speaker; incoming signals can also be monitored through PA
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- Switchable Noise Blanker - For increased noise reduction
- Dimmer Control - Adjusts brightness of the front panel, channel display and signal strength meter
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output - The maximum allowed by law
- Antenna Warning Indicator - Illuminates when antenna needs checking
- Instant Channel 9 - Instant access to emergency channel 9
- Delta Tune - Used to clarify incoming signals
- Dimensions - 7-9/32" W x 8-5/8" D x 2-13/63" H
- Warranty - Two-year limited warranty
I have it set up portable with a cigarette lighter and magnet 3 ft. antenna The radios great. I have to learn how to run it. People keep saying its over modulated, whatever that means.
fast shipping, great price, and awesome radio
Well I found the cb great but being force to write a review is weird but I do love my radio right channel
Had a cobra 29 Ltd back in the 80’s top dog.
Right Channel Radios was quick to get it out the door and great to communicate on the status of my multiple orders! This is the first cobra 29 I've had, but compared to my unniden pro510xl, I'd take this one hands down. The 510 does well at recieving but didn't get out very well. My setup is on a ram 3500 with 5ft firestik on triple mag mount with 4in spring. ... mounted in the center of the cab roof. I've got a 102in whip on order to reach out a little further but i love it as it is now too! Five star radio from a five star outfit!