Cobra 29 LX
- Cobra’s modern CB with a full multicolor display
- Offers classic CB operations, ideal for the rookie rig or a professional looking for all the fixings
We think every generation is “the great one”. Just look at the greasers from the 1950s. Or those free love folks from the 70s. And let’s not forget the acid wash denim jacket wearers that swept that nation in the 80s. We get it. There’s just something about the good old days and it's hard to move on. But there’s a lot to be said for the next generation too.
Enter the Cobra 29 LX—the most innovative iteration of CBs that Cobra has ever created. Cobra devotees may long for the old school strength meter or the classic chrome face, but don’t get too caught up in nostalgia or you might just miss the next best thing. The full-face, digital and multicolor display, which can be set to your preference of four colors, offers information on the current channel, transmission and reception strength, and SWR levels. You’ve also got access to the latest weather alerts with NOAA channels as well as all other major CB operations. In other words, it’s totally boss.
|Model / SKU:
|Cobra 29 LX
|Use in pick-up trucks, semi trucks and other vehicles with ample room for mounting a full-sized radio. The Cobra 29 LX is perfect for professional and amateur CB users who want a quality, full-featured CB radio!
|Weather, Backlit Display, Built-in SWR, Delta Tune, Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Instant Channel 9/19, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain, Tactile Controls
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.
|7.6" W x 8.6" D x 2.5" H
|To download / view the manual please click here.
We just received the new Cobra 29 LX Radio. Due to the popularity of the Cobra 29 LX LE (Limited Edition), Cobra decided to permanently add this radio to its product line. These in-demand radios have been difficult to get a hold of and may not be available for long!
- Massive, Multicolor Digital Display - The enormous display offers information on all radio functions, can be set to one of four colors and can be dimmed for night driving
- NOAA Weather Channels - Offers instant access to national weather channels and alerts you to severe weather conditions, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- Channel Scanning - Never before offered on the Cobra 29 line, the Cobra 29 LX LE can automatically scan all 40 channels for transmissions and stop when activity is found
- Radio Check Diagnostic - Provides information on critical CB aspects such as battery voltage, RF power and antenna condition
- Adjustable Talk Back - Hear your own transmissions as others do with talk back, a feature that broadcasts your outgoing transmissions through the radio's internal speaker
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to feel where the dial is in its rotation without taking your eyes off the road
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
Mounted in my pickup. Works great. I travel on I5 daily and this keeps me aware of any problems with traffic. I've had no issues with it.
Great radio for your truck... Lovely looking set...
I'd just like to say that the service I received from right channel radios was great. I purchased a cobra 29 lx, a Wilson 1000 antenna, and a few other items. The customer service was great, and I received my stuff very quickly, and I'd buy from these guys again in a heartbeat. Even afterwards, the follow up service was great. I also got plenty of good info on installing each product, and they seem interested in their customers after the sale. I'd definitely recommend right channel radios to anyone looking for radios and accessories.
Installed this unit on the dash of a RAM 2500. Looks great, super easy to setup and calibrate, and performance is excellent. Only gripe is the tiny volume knob. Combined with large fingers and a bouncy road, it's difficult to adjust on the fly, but it's certainly not a dealbreaker.
Very good works as it should