|Model / SKU:||Midland 1001LWX|
|Recommended for:||Users who want the popular weather and PA features in a compact and affordable package. Recommended for cars, trucks, off-road vehicles and pick-ups.|
|Radio Features:||Weather, Public Address, Backlit Display|
|Other Features:||Noise Reduction (NB/ANL)|
|Compatible with:||Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||Three Years|
|Radio Dimensions:||7.25" x 4.5" x 1.75"|
- NOAA Weather Stations - Stay up-to-date on current and future weather conditions using the built-in NOAA weather channel tuner
- Backlit Digital Display - Easy to read at night, the backlit digital display provides information on the current channel, radio mode and signal strength
- PA/CB Switch - Easy switching between CB transmissions and PA output
- RF Gain - Filters out signals based on strength to isolate desired transmissions, making it easier to hear faint signals or block out distracting background noise
- Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL) - Reduces noise for cleaner incoming signals
- Compact Size - The 1001 LWX's compact size makes it simple to install in even the smallest vehicles
- Dimensions - 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.75"
- Warranty - Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Like this little guy.Review by Didgett
Great little radio so far.Review by DigitaLbraVo
NOAA channels come through clear and crisp, if it loses power (mine runs through accessory) it defaults to channel 19, no comment on the microphone as I haven't tuned my antenna yet. Nice and small fits in the little space near the cupholders under my radio on a 2012 Tacoma double cab. Little room left on one side if you don't center it. It may be my first but I'm not regretting it yet!
I'm gonna take off a star for it having a bottom mounted speaker (mine is double sided taped to the mount point but even then I don't feel like the speaker is muffled. It also doesn't remember my channel, the RF Gain knob is a bit on the confusing side so far, and sometimes when changing channels the chan knob doesn't need to click for it to go up/down one (that's my biggest complaint). Either way would buy again easily as the complaints are minor. (Posted on February 28, 2013)
A must have radio!Review by Ranger
Customer service is 20 plus! I think you are crazy if you buy from somebody else! (Posted on January 3, 2013)
Awesome Little RadioReview by Tony W.