|Model / SKU:||Firestik MU-8R18|
|Coax Type:||RG-58 (Single)|
|Product Details:||18' long
Low-profile, weather-resistant ring connection
Can be mounted above or below mounting surface
FME connector for easier routing and installation
Stranded center conductor
Polyvinal center for durability
Includes extra-long stud bolt (stud sold separately)
|Compatible with:||All CB radios. The ring terminal is compatible with lug-style studs. Because the ring connection is fairly thick, this coax includes an extra-long stud bolt that will enable the FireRing to be securely fastened to any lug-style stud.|
The FireRing connector from Firestik is an extremely well-built, versatile and respected cable connection. The small amount of room that the FireRing utilizes make it the perfect choice for use under headliners or installations where space is limited.
This cable package includes Firestik's respected FireRing connector, high-quality Fire-Flex cabling, PL-259 connector and FireRing-compatible antenna stud. The stud mount hardware is made from stainless steel. The FireRing connector is weatherproof, low-profile and easy to install. The FireRing can be installed below or above the mount surface .
- Includes FireRing connector, compatible stud, PL-259 connector and Fire-Flex cable
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interference
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longevity.
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 50 ohm RG-58A/U coax.
Firering coax & stud, Heavy duty Antenna SpringReview by EMSRotorhead
Not a fan.Review by Captain Ed
Perfect fitlReview by Jickey
Works great!Review by Gary