|Model / SKU:||Cobra C19DXIV|
|Recommended for:||Cars, SUVs and light trucks with limited cab space. This radio is ideal for the CB user looking for a compact radio with basic CB functions.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address|
|Other Features:||Instant Channel 9/19, RF Gain|
|Compatible with:||Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||Two Years|
|Radio Dimensions:||4.5" W x 7" D x 1.75" H|
The Cobra 19 DX IV full-featured mobile CB radio offers dual watch and instant channel 9/19, all in a compact design! MSRP $65.95.
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- 4-Pin Screw-On Mic Connector - Convenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle
- Power - On/off and volume control
- Squelch Control - Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal
- Stylized Design - Reflecting new design trends, the sculpted features and muted graphics of this radio give it a dynamic look that will complement any modern vehicle
- Compact Design - Easily installed into most cars and trucks
- Combination S/RF Meter - Indicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output.
- CB/PA Screw-On Mic Microphone - Selects CB or public address (PA) operation for communication outside the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied)
- Dimensions - 4.5" W x 7" D x 1.75" H
- Warranty - Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Great !Review by KB
Good quality radio.Review by Gary
Great Value!Review by Connor
I hooked up the power, put the antenna on, hooked up the antenna to an external swr meter, checked the swr and tuned the antenna, then finally hooked up the antenna to the radio.
Range hooked up to Wilson Little Wil antenna is 2 miles.
If you're looking for an inexpensive radio without all the bells and whistles, or are looking for a great price, this is the radio for you.
(Written 11/26/2010) (Posted on December 28, 2011)
Good Radio.Review by Lance
(Posted on December 28, 2011)