Galaxy DX 919
- An affordable option for an entry-level radio packed with great features
- Easy-to-read meter includes illumination for easy night viewing
This model has been discontinued and replaced by the Galaxy 929
The DX 919 is an affordable way to acquire that classic vintage look unique to Galaxy radios. For an entry-level radio, the Galaxy DX 919 offers a number of great features. The easy-to-read meter measures modulation, power and SWR and is illuminated by a blue lamp for easy night viewing. Like all Galaxy radios, it includes variable output power, RF gain, PA, high-SWR alert, mic gain, automatic SWR calibration for simpler antenna tuning and talk back. An external frequency counter can easily be added using the built-in port. To see how the DX 919 compares to other Galaxy radios, please see this Galaxy Feature Comparison Chart.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Galaxy requires customers to ship all radios needing repair or warranty work directly to the manufacturer (Galaxy) after purchase. This includes radios that arrive defective. Due to this policy, we are unable to accept returns on Galaxy radios.
|Model / SKU:||Galaxy DX919|
|Recommended for:||Most commonly used with semis and pick-up trucks, though the midsize chassis is small enough to also be practical in cars, SUVs and vans. Not recommended for industrial, high-impact use.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address, Built-in SWR, Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|7-1/4" W x 9" D x 2-1/4" H|
|To download / view the manual, please click here.|
The DX 919 provides full 40 channel CB operation in a compact package. This unit has a number of quality features, including S/RF/SWR/Mod meters, a display dimmer and PA capabilities.
- Blue Lighting - Stylish blue lighting makes this unit stand out
- Analog S/RF/SWR/Mod meter - Power and SWR meters both built in
- Talk-Back Feature - Hear your voice through the speaker while transmitting
- Automatic SWR Circuit - Automatically calibrates the SWR meter
- High-SWR Alert - Alerts you to potentially damaging SWR levels
- Variable Power Output - Control the power of your transmission signal
- PA Capabilities - Use your CB as a public address system with an added speaker
- Mic Gain Control- Adjust mic transmission strength for optimal quality and power
- RF Gain Control - Control receiving sensitivity to pull in or block out faint signals
- Display Dimmer - Control the brightness of your display
- ANL - Filters out engine noise and improves sound quality
- Dimensions - 7-1/4" W x 9" D x 2-1/4" H
- Warranty - Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Compare features of the DX 919 to other Galaxy models: Feature Comparison Chart.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Galaxy requires customers to ship all radios needing repair or warranty work directly to the manufacturer (Galaxy) after purchase. Due to this policy, we are unable to accept returns on Galaxy radios.