- Compact CB with NOAA Weather Channels
- Compatible with 12/24 volt vehicles
- Channel Scanning, PA, 4-pin microphone
In this day and age, it's refreshing to find a product that has everything you need and nothing you don't. The President Andy CB is personified with that statement. The NOAA weather channels, channel scanning, and PA features have a ton of utility and are backed up by a multi-color display. Whether you drive a dump truck or a Geo Metro, this 12/24-volt radio won't disappoint.
|Model / SKU:||President Andy|
|Recommended for:||Drivers who want a compact CB with few great features. Perfect for drivers with small-cab vehicles or 24-volt equipment.|
|Radio Features:||Weather, Public Address, Backlit Display, Channel Scanning, ANL Noise Filter, 4-pin Microphone|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.|
|Radio and 4-pin microphone|
Mounting bracket and hardware
Power cord with Fuse
|Two Years OR Five Years with the purchase of a President Antenna|
4.92" x 6.89" x 1.77" / 125 x 175 x 45 mm
|To download / view the manual please click here|
The Andy is a great radio for heavy-duty applications. Built on a rugged chassis, this CB is extremely resilient to dust & vibration. You can confidently install it into your Jeep, Cruiser, Dump Truck, Excavator, or Tractor. Extend the warranty of the radio from 2 years to 5 years when you purchase a President Antenna at the same time!
- Backlit Display with 3 color options - Change the color of the backlit display to orange, green, or blue.
- Automatic Squelch - An optional function that allows the radio to automatically squelch out static so you don't have to do it manually.
- NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national weather channels and alerts for severe weather, even if not specifically monitoring weather channels
- PA Capability - Use CB radio as a public address system with PA speaker (not included)
- 12/24 volt - One of the only CB's on the market that will work with either 12 or 24 volt vehicles. This is ideal for heavy duty equipment as you don't have to add a power converter.
- Instant Channel 9 - Quickly access the emergency channel
- Roger Beep - Optional Roger beep that activates after keying the microphone
- Talkback - Hear your transmission after you send it
- Compact Size - Mounts easily in small-cab vehicles