Hustler Super Heavy-Duty Antenna Spring
- If you don't think there's a spring that can handle your oversized antenna, think again
- Our beefiest stainless steel spring option
- Weather- and rust-resistant
This is our beefiest CB antenna spring -- the one you'll want if you're using a Monkey Made, Predator, 102" whip or similarly large, heavy antenna. Hustler designed this spring with super heavy-duty ends to provide a rigid frame while still allowing the spring to flex. The spring's stainless steel construction is weather- and rust-resistant and designed to last.
|Model / SKU:||Hustler SSM-3|
|Recommended for:||Large, heavy CB antennas such as Monkey Made, Predator or 102" whips.|
|Compatible with:||All CB antennas using an industry-standard 3/8" x 24 thread.|
|Installation Notes:||Easy, tool-free install. Screw the spring into any CB stud or mount, then screw the antenna into the top of the disconnect. Spring can be used in conjunction with a quick disconnect - they are simply stacked/screwed on top of one another.|
|Stud Type:||No Stud|
|Product Includes:||CB Antenna Spring|
This CB antenna spring is designed for antennas up to 102" and built from quality rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Protects antenna and mount from damage
- Super heavy-duty design built for antennas up to 102"
- Stainless steel construction for long life and rust resistance
- Copper-braided center conductor prevents detuning
- Heavy-duty spring caps on both ends
- Fits all standard 3/8" x 24 antennas and mounts