Galaxy DX 2547
- Set up a permanent, convenient CB communication center
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet or on DC power for use in the field
Whether it's for business or personal use, the Galaxy 2547 makes a great base station. The radio can be plugged in to any standard wall outlet, but can also run on DC power for field operations. Aside from the long-range performance SSB makes possible, the Galaxy DX 2547 packs a full set of features, including a six-digit frequency counter, automatic SWR calibration, talk back, roger beep, PA, RF gain, a large SWR/modulation/power meter and many more. The included 1/4" headphone jack allows for discrete listening, and the oversized central control dial allows for fast setting adjustment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Galaxy requires customers to ship all radios needing repair or warranty work directly to the manufacturer (Galaxy) after purchase. Due to this policy, we are unable to accept returns on Galaxy radios.
|Model / SKU:||Galaxy 2547|
|Recommended for:||Commercial and residential CB base station users. The Galaxy DX 2547 will operate on AC current and includes a standard outlet plug, but can also operate on DC current for use in the field.|
|Radio Features:||Public Address, Built-in SWR, Single Side Band (SSB), Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), Tactile Controls|
|Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Recommended for use with base CB antennas. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio includes fold-out feet for convenient positioning on flat surfaces.|
|13 1/2"L x 11 1/4"W x 4 3/4"H|
|To download / view the manual, please click here.|
One of the only remaining 11-meter CB base stations available, the Galaxy 2547 is a great choice if you need a full-featured, AC-powered base station for your home, office or commercial application!
- New Style Midsize Chassis - 4-3/4"H x 11-1/4"W x 13-1/2"D - 12 lb
- Operates on Both AC and DC
- Six-Digit Frequency Counter
- Talk-Back Circuit with On/Off Switch and Volume Control
- Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with 4 Scales
- Automatic SWR Circuit - no complicated calibration procedure
- Variable Power Output Control
- Flip-Down Front Feet
- Powered Pin-on-Mic Jack
- AM, SSB and PA Modes
- Handheld Microphone
- Mic Gain Control
- Jacks for PA and External Speaker on Rear Panel
- 1/4" Headphone Jack on Front Panel
- Green/Red LED Indicator for RX/TX
- Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch
- Automatic Noise Limiter with On/Off Switch
- Dimensions -13 1/2"L x 11 1/4"W x 4 3/4"H
- Warranty - Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: Galaxy requires customers to ship all radios needing repair or warranty work directly to the manufacturer (Galaxy) after purchase. Due to these requirements, we are unable to accept returns on Galaxy radios after purchase.