|Model / SKU:||Firestik K9A|
|Coax Type:||RG-59 (Dual Antennas)|
|Product Details:||18' long
Three PL-259 connections
Stranded center conductor
Durable polyvinyl center
|Compatible with:||All CB radios and mount studs that accept a PL-259 coax connection. Intended for dual antenna installations.|
The quality of your communications relies on the quality of your coax. Firestik dual lead, co-phase harness assemblies are made from the RG-59A/U Fire-Flex coaxial cable. They can be used on any dual antenna installation.
Firestik's co-phase harness is made with two 18' (5.5m) leads. All three ends of the cable assembly are terminated with PL-259 type connectors. This cable is designed to be used with Firestik K-4A or R-4A antenna studs and any mounts that use either of these SO-239 stud mounts.
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interference
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longevity
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 75 ohm RG-59A/U coax
- One-year manufacturer's warranty